Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What Do The Readers Want?

I'm very grateful that anyone takes time to read this blog and I appreciate all of the readers who take time to visit the site.

I really would like to create a site with passionate readers, more interactivity and feedback. So I'm turning to you, my readers to see what you want to read

  • Are there particular areas that yo would like me to cover?
  • Are there stories you would like to read about during the winter months?
  • Are there areas that you think we should be covering?
Please let me know. I really want to hear from you.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 19, 2008 5:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your observations on boating in the city - I haven't yet found time and money for my own boat in NYC, and your blog helps me get my sailing fix! Keep up the nice work.

-MT

 
At Thursday, February 21, 2008 9:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - I am a regular visitor and fellow Brooklynite sailor. Following MT's lead, I like to read about sailing in the city, access to the waterfront, community boating, and, yes, technical stuff too. How about your views on that eternal sailor’s dilemma, how to reconcile sailing with infants and queasy spouses? I was about to go for it last week and finally plunk down the money for a Merit 25. But then my wife talked me out of it, it would be too much work (for both) to keep an eye on the baby while sailing. But more importantly, keep up the good posts and I hope Baby Salt is thriving! Cheers from Carroll Gdns, BC

 
At Friday, July 18, 2008 2:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

photos and stories of your boating adventures, descriptions of the water conditions at various locations around the city.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home